Now if I were the jealous sort I would be absolutely GREEN with envy. Instead I am so excited about your adventure. It really sounds incredible! I look forward to "following" you along on your trip.
I was going to say, "don't do anything I wouldn't do." But I'm sure you hold yourself to a much higher standard than that.
Liz and I send much love. We were so sorry to hear about your dear friend Matt, he sounds wonderful and I am sure will be missed. Love you Chevy, miss you and can't wait to see you. Auntie Annie XOXOXOXO
2 comments:
Now if I were the jealous sort I would be absolutely GREEN with envy. Instead I am so excited about your adventure. It really sounds incredible! I look forward to "following" you along on your trip.
I was going to say, "don't do anything I wouldn't do." But I'm sure you hold yourself to a much higher standard than that.
Liz and I send much love. We were so sorry to hear about your dear friend Matt, he sounds wonderful and I am sure will be missed. Love you Chevy, miss you and can't wait to see you. Auntie Annie XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment